Tuesday 15 October 2013

Long time no blog!

I can't believe how I've neglected my poor blog lately!
It's been one thing after another, mum being so poorly, busy with my craft work and I've spent the last week nursing a horrid cold.
Somewhere inbetween all that I visited Ally Pally, hosted my first workshop and was absolutely over the moon to be asked to join the Lavinia Stamps DT!
Never a dull moment eh!
Many followers taking an interest in my clocks had asked if and when I was going to hold a workshop, it's something I'd mulled over for a while and finally decided to take the bull by the horns!
Anyway I had a blast amongst friends old and new and massive thanks to my lovely neighbour Sue and my daughter Jennifer, who kept everyone supplied with tea and coffee and a rather delicious victoria sponge that Jennifer baked especially for the occasion.
I have to say a big thank you also to Tracey from Lavinia Stamps for the demo and inspiration that decided the theme for this workshop.
We used the lovely new range of Zentangle stamps, inks and the Gelli plate.
It was a pretty intense project but I was so thrilled and proud of what everyone achieved.
Photo's below starting with the design I came up with for the workshop.
Lots more blogging to catch up on so cheerio for now and crafty hugs xKx
Busy at work!
A bit of a cake break!
 Enjoying the fun!
     Work in progress




    Completed projects!



















No comments: