Tuesday 18 November 2014

Brusho Box and Workshop News!

Hey Ho Bloggers and Crafters!

I'm super excited today to be sharing a very special DT project I had the privilege of transforming for the wonderful Candy Box Crafts.
If you are loving your Brusho's then this is a must!
With enough space to house all 32 colours and a spare drawer for bits and bobs.
Keep all those pots of intense vibrant colour upright and all together in this fab storage unit.
All the colouring is Brusho work and the box painted with chalky black paint.
It really was super fun to do this and I'm delighted to announce this project will be the first workshop here in Kent on January 18th and a further date in Bristol on February 28th.
Booking now! email me at craftyk@hotmail.co.uk
So here's the workshop sample and my DT piece.
Thanks so much for stopping by today xKx








No comments: