Friday 19 December 2014

A Special Gift

Hello Bloggers,

I transformed this Candy Box Crafts Advent Kit to give to my great niece who's soon to be One.
I wanted to give her a special keepsake and with her birthday being so close to Christmas it seemed just perfect.
I spotted these gorgeous papers from Papermania and was immediately drawn to the Nordic style
with the addition of some DecoArt chalky finish paint in Timeless.
The kit comes complete with the numbers and I added some bakers twine to the drawers so little fingers can easily open them.
This is really what I'm all about, I've always made these sort of gifts for friends and family, I love to give really personal keepsakes.
I'll personalise this on the back for my great niece.
My daughter, 27, has a handcrafted fabric advent and I still love filling it as much as she loves opening it! 
Special memories...
Thanks for looking, hope you feel inspired.
Crafty Hugs xXx




No comments: