Tuesday 19 April 2016

Home Decor Decoupage

Morning crafty friends,
My poor neglected blog!
It's taken a back seat while I've been busy elsewhere in my crafty world but it will be returning again really soon.
Hope you've all been well and enjoying your crafting if you've been able to.
I've been busy with crafty classes, workshops, orders and sorting out some tutorials to blog for you.
I look forward to sharing these.
In the meantime here's some samples for a couple of classes that I'm holding.
Home decor with decoupage, MDF and glass, a mix of ornamental and functional items.
I've done my samples using one matching theme.
Really looking forward to these classes.
Thanks so much for looking today, look forward to catching up with blogging again soon.
Love and crafty hugs xKx










No comments: