Tuesday 13 January 2015

Laminated stencil technique

Morning crafty people,

Welcome to this new Resourceful Crafting section of my blog.

It's a nice bright day here today and I'm busy prepping for my Brusho Box class on Sunday.
I'm so looking forward to catching up with the ladies and seeing what they create!

Anyhow my mission for this years crafting is to dedicate time to being as resourceful as possible.
I know, we all LOVE new stash but, I'm challenging myself to utilise what I already have for this new area of my blog.

Upcycle/Recycle!

So today I'm sharing a technique we'll be using on Sunday with our Brusho's.
I wanted a stencil of the Umbrella Man so I've used my laminator to create this.
I simply ran a plain piece of card in a laminator sheet through the laminator and used this to cut my die.
The result is a wipeable stencil, so I'm one happy bunny with this result!

A quick example of how it works.

Lots more to come in this upcycle/recycle section of my blog.
Thanks for popping by today, really appreciated.
Love and Crafty Hugs xKx




No comments: