Monday 11 July 2016

Good evening, let me introduce you to Ralph

Hello,
Just time for a quick blog post and to introduce you to Ralph.
He a regular visitor at Mum's care home and came on Saturday when we were there..
He's a Ridgeback/Staffie cross and the most placid gorgeous boy.
As you can imagine the residents love him and his visits mean so much.
He just oves lots of fuss and tickles.
The rest of our weekend was spent relaxing, eating, drinking and watching the tennis, I have withdrawal symptoms now!
Not long until the Olympics though!
I'm also posting a couple of samples for my craft session tomorrow as I'm to back at The Meeting Place with crafty friends.
We'll be nattering, drinking coffee and eating delicious cake made by Toby.
I'll be showing how to use Altenew stamps and inks to create a summer and winter cards.
I promised the ladies we would make a start on Christmas cards early and they were happy at the thought of being organised.
That's me for this evening, off to get dinner and relax, it's a busy week this week.
Thanks for visiting today,
Crafty hugs and love xKx






No comments: