Wednesday 13 July 2016

What's coming up next

A mid week catch up from me before I head out today, a day off meeting my bestie for coffee and lunch.
It was lovely to be back with the ladies crafting yesterday and they did a great job and enjoyed learning how to use Altenew stamps.
We throughly enjoyed Toby's sticky toffee cake too, it was to die for and Maureen and I could have easily polished it all off!
I also have another sample to share with you made for this weekend's demo session.
I've used Docrafts adhesive stencils and acrylic paints to create a masterboard background which I used as the basis for the word dream, stencilled with their gold paint and mounted onto black card.
Finally the addition of a red bloom, separate petals and finishing with some of their buttons.
I'll be back with some more samples before the weekend, hope you have a good day.
Love and Crafty hugs xKx










No comments: