Tuesday 11 October 2016

A productive craft session

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.
I'm popping in to catch up after this morning's craft session at
The Meeting Place
We meet weekly on a Tuesday morning and I demonstrate and teach techniques and card making ideas to the ladies who attend.
We all have a good old catch up and natter on the week's news and gossip while we craft.
The Tea Room there run by Krisha always has delicious treats and drinks on offer.
At the moment there are seasonal flavoured latte's and hot chocolate drinks,  pumpkin spice is my favourite and Sandra treated herself to toffee apple. The other ladies had a nice cup of tea.

This week we used Christmas stamps from Crafty Individuals
The Magic of Christmas
Partridge in a Pear Tree
Jingle Bells Rooftops

Below is the fabulous artwork from the ladies and a couple of my samples

Next week we are decorating Christmas baubles so I'm really looking forward to that.

I'm going to eat now as I'm heading off out to the theatre this evening with Mr. C, enjoy the rest of your day.

Love and Crafty Hugs xKx







No comments: