Friday 21 October 2016

Playing with Gel Press Petites

Good Morning,
How's your week been...
I've had a bit more "play" time this week which has been great fun.
In between ticking jobs off my to do list I slotted in some very important time to do a bit of forward planning.
November is going to be quite full on for me so I needed to plan ahead for a few crafty events that are coming up.
I was showing the ladies at the Tuesday craft session the new Gel Press Petites, I love both sets and have been having great fun with them all ready for when we use them in a couple of weeks time.



I've used them quite simply to create some backgrounds along with distress inks and stencils.
I have got some mini stencils but normal size work just as well depending on the pattern.
The first card used a Decoart lace doily stencil and a 6" x 6" wreath style stencil from Imagination Crafts, the other two cards use mini stencils.
Bird on a Branch stamp from Hobbyart, Halloween stamps from Chocolate Baroque and Bee Crafty and Dandelion heads, Lavinia stamps




This class should be fun, I'm looking forward to it very much.
I'm off out early this morning to get shopping done before I carry on with my other jobs and demo work prep.
Have a good day, crafty love and hugs xKx

No comments: