Thursday 16 January 2014

He Loves Me He Loves Me Not...

Mid-Week sees the start of a new challenge over at Sweet Lilac Flowers
We had some gorgeous entries last month, thank you to those who took part.
The lucky winner will receive a lovely hamper of Sweet Lilac Flowers!
Appropriately for Feb the theme is LOVE, just in time for Valentine's Day.
For my make I've been playing around with the Tim Holtz Chalk Board technique from Creative Chemistry 102
The alphabet stamps I used are from Hero Arts and have been in my stash for a long time and the bee is from one of The Artistic Stamper stamp sets, Insects and Butterflies.
To my chalkboard I added some single red petals cut from one of the Sweet Lilac flower blooms and finished with jute string and bakers twine bows then completed with a single rose.
Hope you like my inspiration and join us this month for the Challenge...
Have a good day.
Crafty Hugs & Love xKx




No comments: