Wednesday 1 January 2014

New Year, New Challenge

The First Day of The New Year sees the start of a New Challenge over at Lavinia Stamps
The theme is simple "Add Some Glitter" bling it up to bring some sparkle for January!
Oh! and most important you don't have to have a blog as we now accept
***EMAIL ENTRIES***
So for my inspiration of course I made a clock with added sparkle by glitter embossing the small "number" butterflies and some trails of Glitter Stickle dots.
Secondly I used one of the small dwellings as a repeated image and simply glitter embossed one of them to make it stand out.
A few added embellishments and hey presto a pretty neat New Home card?...
So that's me with my makes for today.
I'm off to welcome my Bro and SIL at ours today, more food and some games!
Whatever you're doing I hope you enjoy and I'll see you soon xKx


No comments: