Tuesday 31 December 2013

When is a Clock not a Clock?...

When it's a perpetual calendar!...
To celebrate this New Year's Eve I have made this calendar and am giving step by step instructions.
I also want to take this opportunity to wish you all a very Happy and Healthy New Year and
Thank You all for your lovely support and feedback.
It is very warmly appreciated and means such a lot to me!
I look forward to sharing much more crafting and meeting up with old and new crafty friends.
Hope you've enjoyed this years festivities, we had a lovely family time and had the added joy of my great niece Holly being born on the 23rd, nearly two weeks overdue!
We were all thrilled with her safe arrival and relieved for her mum, my niece.
So my crafty friends I'll say say "Cheers" to you all and send my love and very best wishes, hugs xXx















No comments: