Tuesday 10 December 2013

Make and Take Christmas Party at The Artistic Stamper

Oh my word, long time no blog!
Time is flying by!
I do have so much blogging to catch up on...I'm going to share with you the lovely time I spent at The Artistic Stamper on Saturday with Jennie, her lovely team of helpers, Georgina and all the lovely people who attended.

It was a lovely atmosphere and we were all spoilt with lots of festive treats and goodies.
We were doing free Christmas themed make and takes, Jennie did wonderful Christmas brooches, Georgina did lovely cards and brilliant gift card/voucher tags and I did ATC's which many were going home to make into cards as they were then already to go on to!
I was honoured to be asked to join Jennie and Georgina and thoroughly enjoyed meeting lots of new crafty friends who I know I'll stay in touch with and Auntie Ruth! :-)
I'll leave you with the ATC's I designed with Jennie's stamps for the make and take and I'm thrilled that the ladies who recreated them felt so inspired...xKx

No comments: