Wednesday 11 December 2013

Lavinia Zentangle with Dylusions Sprays

I've received such wonderful feedback for this clock I made to give inspiration for this months challenge over on the Lavinia blog, thank you so much!
It was a lovely design to create and here's how I did it -
Firstly I used the negative of a punched round circle mask to create the sun and sprayed through Lemon Zest Dylusions.
I then lightly spritzed Bubblegum Pink and Vibrant Turquoise Dylusions and stamped the Lavinia Zen Leaf 2 and some Lavinia Butterflies before adding the black candi digits.
I was so pleased with this colourful clock face and it's bright zesty sun and I'm thrilled you like it too.
It would be great if you could join us for the blog challenge over at Lavinia Stamps Challenge Blog
Thanks for popping by xKx




No comments: