Thursday 19 December 2013

Sweet Lilac Flowers New Challenge

Morning everyone,
It's a new challenge over at Sweet Lilac Flowers using the theme of their flowers and this time their lace and or buttons.
Last months challenge saw some gorgeous entries and the lucky winner receives a hamper of their gorgeous flowers, how fab is that!
Thank you to everyone who took part and congratulations to the lucky winner, who I'm sure will enjoy their prize.
So for my DT inspiration for this month I took the idea of the ATC's I'd been making for my Christmas cards this year.
I cut a piece of card which is a bit larger than an ATC for this one because I wanted to stamp the Designs by Ryn Bauble Fairy.
I stamped her in Plum Archival and blended the background with distress inks.
I added some Platinum Stickles to the fur trim and the bauble centre and then edged the small card with the lovely cream lace.
The shaped background card is stamped with Designs by Ryn Sea Kelp in Tea Dye distress ink and this is also blended around the edges.
Two Sweet Lilac flat backed pearl accents and three of their gorgeous blooms complete this design.
I think keeping it simple brings elegance and the lovely stamp doesn't need much fuss so the flowers and lace compliment it beautifully.
I do hope you can join in the challenge this time and pop over and take a look at the wonderful inspiration from my DT friends.
Hope you like what we've all come up with...xXx







No comments: