Thursday 12 December 2013

Quick Christmas gifts

A crafty friend I met recently Suz from Surrey Crafts had made some great tags with calendar tabs attached.
I asked her if I could use the idea for my own designs and here are a couple I came up with.
The first uses Hero Arts stamp sets Brushstrokes and My Notebook, I love these journaling stamp sets!
I stamped the brush stroke image alternately with Purple Twilight and Citrus Adirondack ink then stamped in Black Archival the Flower and just the Wish from the I Wish stamp.
Add the calendar tab and finish with seam binding coloured by spritzing with Dylusions, Fresh Lime and Crushed Grape.
I just love the colour combo!
The next tag I made as part of my DT inspiration makes for this months Lavinia Blog Challenge.
This time I used the same colours but stamped the large Climbing Ivy across the background then stamped in black the Daydreaming Silhouette Fairy and the Zentangle Angelic Words.
Finished off with spritzed seam binding and liquid pearls with ultra fine glitter.
Same colour ways but two completely different looks.
Hope you like these, they make a great little gift, bookmarks?...xKx




No comments: