Sunday 10 August 2014

An ending and a New Beginning...

Happy Sunday Crafters,
Today I have a little Finnabair inspired project to share which also marks the end of an era.
A year ago I was invited with the other DT members to join the
Sweet Lilac Design Team.
We joined for this fixed term which has gone in a flash!
It's been a real privilege to be a part of the team and have the opportunity to work with the most gorgeous flowers and embellishments.
So I want to say a big thank you to Sue and Chris for giving me this opportunity and the rest of the DT for being such lovely team mates and friends, lovely ladies Jo, Theresa and Linda.
As we leave a whole new design team will start their roles and be announced in a few days, this will generate new and fresh ideas and open up the opportunities to introduce more crafters to these lovely products.
We all wish the new team very well in their new roles, and are sure they'll have a great time promoting the products.
I too have a brand new role looming elsewhere and I will share more when it becomes official.
So I wanted to make a rather special piece to mark the occasion of one role ending and another beginning.
I used this mini printer tray from Tando to create my version of a Finnabair style piece.
I'm also very excited as I'll be attending Finn's Oct workshops with this lovely lady who's a complete inspiration and I really can't wait!
So here's my piece, I do hope you like it, enjoy your day.
Thank you so much for looking and all the wonderful supportive comments and feedback...xxKxx





No comments: