Saturday 2 August 2014

Lavinia Stamps August Challenge Add Some Glitter

Morning,
We were recently at my Great Nieces Christening, it was such a lovely special day and little Holly was an absolute angel all through the service.
We all had a thoroughly enjoyable time.
I wanted to make her something really special, a truly keepsake gift.
So it just had to be done with Lavinia Stamps.
I also used this lovely MDF birdhouse from Candy Box Crafts which Roy kindly cut a money slot in the roof for me and a clock using the MDF scallop face.
Alongside the Lavinia Stamps I used paper from my stash, distress and Versafine inks, white pigment ink pad with a glitter embossing powder and some stickles.
Any further info you would like please just message me.
So I'm showing this today for the start of the new
Lavinia Stamps Challenge Add Some Glitter.
Please do pop by the rest of the DT blogs to see their amazing inspiration.
Hope you can join us for the challenge the winner receives a very generous £40 voucher to spend online!
I'll be back later with more Sweet Poppy...xKx










No comments: