Monday 24 August 2015

A special garden party

Good morning,
Here we are at the start of another week.
Thank you so much for visiting this today.
I had a pretty busy but hugely enjoyable weekend.
Spending the day on Saturday with my family and now extended family as I think of them at Mum's care home.
A really lovely day, a BBQ, music, summer stalls, fresh home grown produce, chutneys and jams and afternoon tea and cupcakes.
I got there early for setting up in the garden area.





The event was to raise funds and support the care home and I had a stall selling my clocks and shabby chic handmade items and gifts.




Apart from selling the gifts I was able to take orders which I can deliver when I travel to visit mum.
We were so fortunate with the weather, it was the most glorious day.
So everything was set up early outside under Gazebo's and plenty of sun umbrella's and shade for the residents.
 Super organised day and thoroughly enjoyable for the residents and visitors alike.
Once in full swing the time flew and I realised I hadn't taken photo's in full swing but this is one that did get taken.


Tomorrow they are going to be celebrating an amazing lovely lady's
 101st Birthday!!!
Cheers Esther!

After packing away in the afternoon I drove back home to get ready for a birthday party we went to in the evening.
Lovely and relaxing as we were able to sit outside, making the most of it being very warm.
Yesterday was more relaxing in preparation for the busy working week ahead.
That's all for now, catch up again soon.
Crafty Hugs xKx








No comments: