Tuesday 4 August 2015

Cath Kidston style jewellery/sewing box

Morning all,
Hope you're all doing well so far this week and had a good weekend.
I'm chasing my tail this week with lots to fit in! Lol
So on my list today is to share a project I demoed on Saturday at Colemans Craft Warehouse using products from Jones Crafts.
I was using items from Candy Box and Kaisercraft.
One of my demo pieces was showing how to decorate the Candy Box jewellery/sewing box or even use for crafty bits and bobs!
Among the papers I'd been given to work with were Kaisercraft, Secret Garden 12 x 12 which includes a sheet of gorgeous stickers for embellishing too.
After using chalky paint the papers can be selected and cut to size, they are all so lovely it's hard to choose which ones to use first!
Candy Box MDF kits are made so well and go together wonderfully, they're 3mm thickness so not too chunky but still very sturdy once assembled.
Feedback was super for this project and I look forward to sharing more makes, news and ideas from the day over the next few days.
I love Cath Kidston and I achieved the look I was hoping for with these products.
Hope you like it and feel inspired.
Thanks so much for popping by today.
Crafty Hugs xKx












No comments: