Wednesday 29 July 2015

Astral Asparagus

Morning everyone,
Hope your week is going ok so far.
Just a quick mid-week blog post from me before I head off out and then back to tackling my To Do list.
I managed to slot in some play time on Monday with my Dylusions Paint and this super new stamp designed by Alisa Kay for Bee Crafty. 
It's one of three designs, this one I've used is Astral Asparagus, I think they're such fun and so quirky, I love them!
It's the largest 19cm size on this canvas but also available in 7.5 and 12cm.
Anyway I played with the paints and some texture paste and added the Shoot for the Moon quote from one of the Wordage stamps in stock which will be added to the website soon.
I really enjoyed having fun with these.
Have a good day and I'll be back again soon.
Crafty Hugs xXx





No comments: