Friday 17 July 2015

Dream Catcher

Another blog post from me this evening,
Been busy so a lot to cram in at the moment! Lol
Ok, so I promised a twist on my ever faithful and trusty CD's.
I had a play a while ago with this idea and I'm now pleased that this project will be covered in my workshops and items I'm preparing for sale at a local gift shop.
***ALTERED CD WORKSHOP is now BOOKING***
All enquiries - craftyk@hotmail.co.uk
I've worked directly on the CD and decorated both sides, a lovely project to do and so easy.
I loved it!
As I'm working with Inka Golds on Saturday at
Lisa B Designs Extravaganza Day I'll also have it with me there.
Here's my Dream Catcher...
I've added my latest clock design here too.
Hope you like it and as always I so appreciate you stopping by my blog, thank you.
Enjoy the rest of your evening, I'm off to watch Masterchef...
Crafty Hugs xKx










No comments: