Tuesday 21 July 2015

Meet Buzz!

Evening everyone,
Thanks for calling by this evening.
It's been a lovely day here and I've ticked jobs off my list so I'm just going to finish for now with a blog update.
On Saturday I had a really lovely day demoing Viva Decor Inka Golds at Lisa B's Extravaganza day.
Many crafty friends stopped by and I met some wonderful new craft friends too and a very special visitor who stole my heart for the day.
Let me introduce you to Buzz...
He was as good as gold and enjoyed all the fuss and attention.


I did do some work too! Lol
Here's the first of my finished samples that I made showing how to use the Inka Golds, one using a white Gesso base and the other black.





I'll be showing these techniques at my Kent class this Sunday as we will be using them on those projects too but in different ways.
I'll be back tomorrow with another update.
Have lovely evening.
Crafty Hugs xKx





No comments: