Wednesday 3 August 2016

Craft session catch up and homework...

Hello,
Here's mid week lunch time catch up from me,
Hope you are well and having a good week so far.
I had a wonderful birthday on Saturday, so nice when it falls on a weekend, and was thoroughly spoilt with lovely cards and fabulous treats.



It's a busy week and yesterday at craft class the ladies enjoyed using the Aspen Leaves set from Inkylicious.



We enjoy using Inkylicious, they are really versatile stamps, here's some more makes from previous classes


and lovely homework sent in from Maureen when we used the Altenew Painted Poppy stamp set last week


A bit of home tutoring went on recently also 
when my daughter asked for ideas about decorating a ceramic Squirrel money box from Hobbycraft.
I got out the gorgeous black and white decoupage papers from the Creativ Company and she spent an afternoon decorating this little fellow.
I think for her first decoupage project she did an amazing job!
We love him.






I also caught up with the lovely Sam from Samantha K Gifts combining business and pleasure, we had such fun catching up, making plans and discussing ideas, exciting times!
Well that's me for now, next I'm off to get ready for this Sunday's class and get creative for a card and gift that I need to make for a special occasion.
Crafty Hugs xKx


No comments: