Friday 5 August 2016

Diamonds are Forever

Hello all,
Hope you are well and looking forward to the weekend.
I've just sat down with a Nespresso iced latte to catch up on my blog.
Today I've been finishing prep for Sunday's glass decoupage workshop, really looking forward to this and catching up with lovely friends and all things crafty.
I've also been making samples for the September workshop.



It's been a busy week and I found out at short notice it was my lovely neighbours Diamond wedding anniversary, 60 years what an achievement ❤️
I used the gorgeous 6 x 6 Papermania Wedding Ever After for a background, and Anita's silver Mirri board.
I was worried that with being so busy I might not be inspired with such little time but, turning to these Docrafts staples and items from my stash saved the day and I was pretty pleased with the results, phew!
You can check out my gallery and some of my upcoming Docrafts events here - Docrafts


Hope you enjoy your evening, Hugs xKx




No comments: