Monday 15 August 2016

Stepping back in time

Morning crafters and a very warm welcome to my new followers, thank you for following my crafty journey.
Hope you had a good weekend, we had a lovely afternoon yesterday celebrating with my neighbours, their Diamond Wedding anniversary.
It was great to catch up with all the neighbours together and celebrate this wonderful occasion.
We sat in the garden drinking bubbles, a lovely relaxing time.
After such a busy week it was good to have a few hours chilling.
Today I am getting ready for tomorrow's crafty session and making some samples and writing a tutorial for a new item I have been sent out to work with.
The diary is getting even more full and the project list is getting longer with many different, exciting and varied projects to move on to...
Today I am sharing two little Ikea Tolsby frames that were just perfect for these great stamp sets from
Sarah Hurley  The stamp sets are interchangeable Doodle Dolls - Be Amazing and Dream a Little Dream.
As soon as I saw them I wanted to go back in time to the 60's I like the idea of dress up dolls, mixing and matching clothes and this style worked so well.
The plastic frames are so retro and matched the style, adding black and white with the stamping and some vibrant colours completed the look I wanted to achieve.
I just love these little dollies and frames.
Have a good day, crafty hugs xKx






No comments: