Friday 16 June 2017

A quick catch up

Hope you're enjoying the wonderful weather we are having at the moment, it looks all set to be a fantastic weekend too.
A quick round up of a few recent makes, firstly a peek at a craft class where it gave the ladies a chance to experiment and have a play with distress oxides.
Then we decorated some bags and made some cards, we did get messy but hey, it was great fun and delicious cake as always and a great catch up too.
Here's a glimpse of what was going on


Next there's another sample I did at one of my last Docrafts demo's, it uses the new mini Peacock feather and Folk bird dies along with the new Floral Alphabet dies and script die sets.
I really love these mini dies, they are so useful and versatile and now in the next kit we have the storage folder and sleeves that's absolutely ideal for keeping them all safe.




My next lot of kit has arrived and is awaiting my attention when I return from a weekend away this weekend. I will be working on this for my July demo's...



I've been busy prepping and packing for One Big Show AT Ricoh arena this weekend.
Last year I met some wonderful people who have become amazing friends and together we made excellent networking contacts so there's lots of exciting things happening. 
We got the opportunity to visit Frankfurt with them earlier this year too which has led to great opportunities.
So I have the fantastic opportunity to showcase my work this weekend at the event and I'm all packed and ready to go as we are also helping set up tomorrow before the show starts on Sun and Mon.
Can't wait to see everyone and have a great weekend.
Well I must dash and get myself ready.
Hope you have a lovely weekend 
Love and crafty hugs xKx


No comments: