Saturday 28 October 2017

Celebrating Halloween with a Pumpkin Patch

Our house is all about Halloween this weekend.
I've been super busy and in-between craft events and activities my attention has been on creating crafty Halloween Trick or Treats!
Those of you who follow me on Facebook might remember the start of a project recently that looked like this -


It started life like this -


Plain ceramic container just 10 x 9cm

It's ended up like this -



A mini Autumnal Pumpkin Patch, I do love miniature things so creating this was right up my street!

Then there were a few Autumn makes for my Docrafts demo's and for the lovely Angela, Polly Allsorts, Hochanda debut -





Today I've been finishing off our Pumpkin Patches in the garden, our wall baskets and container -




Now I'm off to prepare for a Saturday Halloween evening, a few sweet Trick or Treats, a glass of something Rose,
Strictly Come Dancing Halloween Night and 
Harry Potter, A History of Magic!
Pretty much perfect in my book!
Enjoy your Halloween activities everyone, Love and Crafty Hugs xKx

No comments: