Sunday 29 October 2017

Making the most of an extra hour

Today I've been pottering about and getting some bits ready for a craft class on Tuesday.
I thought the day was whizzing by and then realised I hadn't changed my little clock in the kitchen.
So the realisation of an extra hour to my day was just perfect!.
In readiness for the darker nights and relaxing evenings I recently purchased
Lavender sleep balm from the local lavender farm and hop shop, along with a lavender wheat bag for neck and shoulder aches and pains.
They are just perfect for cosy winter evenings and the balm seems to be aiding a good nights sleep and what's not to like about relaxing warmth on your neck and shoulders with the soothing aroma of lavender.
This coming week I have a couple of classes to finish preparing for, one on Tuesday and one on Sunday and then it will be demo time again.
Last week I attended a local village craft market with craft supplies, gifts, techniques and inspiration, more details to follow on the next dates and info on the sidebar of my blog.
Here's a picture round up of recent activity, have a lovely relaxing evening, the light is already starting to go, love and crafty hugs xKx


and relax...


Craft class using Stix2 adhesives, foils and glitters along with various stamps including Woodware bubbles along with 




A little visitor posed for the camera! :-) 


Decoupage technique showing how to transform a simple wooden spoon into a pretty gift 


No comments: