Wednesday 5 December 2012

More Clarity TV samples...

So I have just been to get my Christmas tree and it's now secured in its base, watered ready to decorate.
It was mighty chilly out there choosing it and I was pleased to get back in the warm and make a hot chocolate with marshmallows!
The next cards I have for you are using the Wall Flower Collection, La Dame and the Paris Skyline Mask.
This one uses the large La Dame Aux Camellias, the small Yesterday Verse and the Camellia stamp.

I used a Scallop style card for this design as I thought it fitted the elegant style.
This was a very simple and quick card to make, simply using the Pan Pastels Ultramarine Blue Tint and Magenta to colour the background of a piece of textured linen card, this brings a different look and is quite interesting to use. The colours look nice blended together where the two meet.
I stamped the images onto the background and used one of my flowers in complementing colours with a gemstone in the centre. The organza ribbon, again in complementing colours was added down the centre and then the whole thing matted and layered onto the card before adding the gems around the outside.

Next I used the Paris Skyline Mask.
Again a very simple design, I positioned the negative section of the Paris Skyline Mask onto textured linen card and coloured with the Pan Pastels Phthalo Blue.
To create the "moon" I cut the circle out from a punch on a post it note which could then be held in place over the Eiffel Tower after removing the negative mask shape.
Covering my coloured in Skyline area with the positive section of the Paris Skyline Mask and with the moon mask in place I then coloured the upper area with Pans Magenta. Being careful to blend and soften the colour nearer the Skyline. I kept the colour stronger at the top of the card and blended to a paler shade as it reached the Skyline.
The May all your Dreams phrase was then stamped and a heart gem added along with some Glamour Dust "Stars"
The textured card was then matted and layered on black card stock before attaching to the finished card.

The last card I have to show you in this colour scheme is made using the Wall flower Set.
Again I use a scallop shape card for this design, this time I coloured onto smooth card with Pans Violet and Magenta, blending where the two colours meet to give me the background.
I stamped the Flower Corners in Versamark and coloured with the same colour Pan as I had used in that section of the card.
The dots were added using a Pilot Marker or Posca Pen, it's a bit fiddly but I really like the finish and it makes the whole thing "ping" out.
The single flowers were stamped in the same way, colouring the background with the Pan colour first and then using Versamark, I then cut out the images and used an embossing tool to create shape before attaching with self adhesive pads.
Contrasting gems add the finishing touch along with the white spots on the centre flower.
Thanks again for looking xKx


No comments: