Sunday 2 June 2013

German TV Samples

We have lovely sunshine here today and as I'm off to a garden party this afternoon it's very welcome indeed!
The gathering is being held as a "Thank You" to volunteer workers helping Alzheimer's and Dementia Support Services in my local area.
So it's a relaxing Sunday for me, I'm currently sat with a cuppa watching the Clarity C&C show.
Theses are my last samples from May which used the Hummingbirds, Hot Air Balloons and Flourishes and Corners.
The Flourises and Corners I used for the tea gift "A Little Gift for You"
I hope you like the samples and that they give you some further crafting ideas, I'll start blogging June designs soon.
Thank you for popping by and I hope you have a lovely day...xKx




4 comments:

Hellen Pearce said...

lovely cards Karen, love the balloons design ! x

Naomi said...

Wonderful cards yet again.

Jo Rice said...

Great cards Karen, hope you have had a wonderful afternoon...x

Foxycrafts said...

Love the cards. :-)