Saturday 1 June 2013

The Foxes are out and about...

Tonight I thought I'd share this card with the Foxes and Tree Stump, I love the Tree Stump, it has so many possibilities.
I had been playing with the Gelli plate and thought this background would add an eerie twist to these stamps.
I knew I wanted to have the Fox on the Tree Stump and thought the positioning of the other Fox would give the illusion of it walking through the shape and was pleased with how this worked.
The Foxes and Tree Stump were stamped and masked and then I added the background scene.
I have one more sample from May to share and some that were one for the Germany shows before I move on to the June designs.
Thanks for reading...xKx



1 comment:

Bernie Simmons said...

I did like this card with the foxes. x something about foxes and moonlightisn't there, and you have captured that here beautifully in this card. xxx