Thursday 14 November 2013

For the Men

Morning Bloggers,
I thought I'd blog these tags that I'd made for last Sunday's workshop samples.
I used Ranger Manilla Tags, how lush are they...
For the far right tag I used Charlie Chaplin from Deep Red stamps, I looked at these stamps earlier in the year and purchased just recently, they are fab!
I simply finished this tag with torn Washi tape.
The images on the other stamps are from Tim Holtz Warehouse District and Travel Ways.
For the backgrounds I used Hero Arts sets Brush Strokes and My Notebook which have fab stamps for splats and brush stroke effects, I stamped these in distress ink.
The second tag from the left also uses Dylusions spray London Blue and a black fine liner for the writing.
I finished the tags with raffia which I opened up to stamp on and some string.
Really quick and easy tags for men's cards.
Thanks so much for popping by, have a lovely day...xKx





No comments: