Friday 15 November 2013

Baby Boy Clock

Happy Friday Bloggers,
It's lovely and bright here today, rather chilly though!
I'm off to do a bit of "C" shopping later ;-) and grab a bite to eat with my daughter who's had another exam to sit this morning.
Then I'll be catching up on craft work all weekend, what have you got planned?
I thought I'd share this commission clock I was asked to make, I used Tatty Button Toadstool Retreat stamp.
The design and composition work well for the clock and I decoupaged the toadstool top.
After stamping with Sepia Versafine onto cream card I water coloured the image using distress ink.
The green Flower Soft  was an after thought but I really like how it works.
To personalise as requested I wrote the name one with a gel pen.
It's mounted into a contrasting base and finished with contrasting Candi and peel-offs.
Mount onto the CD then assemble into CD clock.
Hope you enjoy this post...xKx


No comments: