Friday 12 October 2012

A Host of Golden Daffodils

I was asked about designing a clock with daffodils and here it is...



I used some stamps that have been in my stash for many years. They are silhouette stamps are are usually coloured before stamping with water based pens like Marvy La Plume. I used some Chalk Eye ink pads for the colouring on this occasion as they are a good shape to enable the detail on the stamps to be coloured. The background daffodils were 2nd/3rd generation ink to get a muted effect. I decoupaged some of the daffodil heads for dimension and blended ink at the base of the stems.

Thanks for looking
More to follow soon
Karen xXx

2 comments:

Bernie Simmons said...

Very nice Daff's and Yellow Rose's are my fave flower's. xx

Mindful craft said...

Thanks Bernie :-) I'll remember that! Lol ;-) xxx