Monday 15 October 2012

Hope you've had a good weekend...

Just done a bit of a blog hop to catch up on what everyone has been up to and all the lovely creations that have been made.
Thank you to everyone who has stopped by my new blog and left comments and taken a look around also on my Facebook page, it's very much appreciated!
I really enjoyed the Clarity TV shows this weekend, very inspirational as always.
The tasks for the following week are to finish blogging the samples I made for Clarity, to catch up on some orders, make stock for forthcoming markets, enter some of the wonderful challenges out there and make some more samples for the next Clarity shows. That should keep me busy enough!
Thanks again everyone and I hope you have a good week ahead.
Back soon, night night for now
Karen xXx

No comments: