Saturday 13 October 2012

Nature ATC (No 2)

Ok the second month's subject was "Nature" and it sounds easy but I was lacking inspiration for this one!
I then came up with the idea of creating some sort of nature trail or map - 

I used distress inks to create the brown and green background adding hills and texture. The hardest part about this was the positioning of all the little elements. I stamped the letters to form the words Nature Trail, positioning the wayfarer sign in between the two words. I then added the pheasent and the robin. The deer a part of a larger stamp so I had to mask of the sections of my card I didn't want the rest of the stamp to touch in order to get the elemnts in that I wanted. It was finished by adding a variety of trees, masking some areas to create the hedging. 
All satmps are found on the Clarity website.
More to follow, thanks for looking
Karen xXx

No comments: