Sunday 12 May 2013

Umbrella!

Good morning one and all,
I can't believe it's been a week since the Clarity TV shows, it was my intention to have blogged more during the week but time has flown once again!
So Sunday mornin in bed with a cuppa brings me back to blog land and I'm pleased to see the sun streaming through again while it lasts.
It's still very breezy too after the windy week so I can't see me having the sunbed in the garden like I did on bank holiday Monday.
We had rain yesterday and much more last night which is very apt for my umbrella posting.
This was super quick and easy and seemed to be well received according to my feedback and messages, thank you.
It's funny how sometimes the simplest of designs catch the eye the most.
For this I literally made splats with distress stains, peacock feathers and scattered straw, on my base card and stamped the umbrellas.
I used contrasting liquid pearls on the umbrellas and added dew drops to the splats and a gold ribbon bow on the side of the card.
This card was fun and brightens up the subject matter of rain and umbrellas, fun and job done!
I hope you have an enjoyable Sunday whatever you're up to.
Me, I'm finishing off a clock that has really caught my inspiration and will be an example of how to use the clock bases from the kits.
I'll be sharing once I'm done, thanks for popping by xKx

4 comments:

Bernie Simmons said...

Very nice, And yes your right very eye catching too. XXX

Naomi said...

Love the colour combination, you would be drawn to it immediately. The pearls on the umbrella are a great addition. Another lovely card Karen.

Mindful craft said...

Thank you Bernie xxx

Mindful craft said...

Thank you Naomi, I had fun doing this card xx