Friday 5 July 2013

A Clarity weekend lies ahead...

I thought I'd share this with you just ahead of the Classroom show with Barbara tomorrow.
I've used the birdhouse and picket fence kit layered onto a gellied MDF base.
The idea was adapted from techniques we used at Cowden in May, using the combination of Willow and Stonewashed Adirondack inkpads blended through stencils/masks.
I adore this colour combo, it's so subtle.
The items for the lesson tomorrow look fab so I hope you can join in and get messy!...xKx



4 comments:

Bernie Simmons said...

Such a pretty clock Karen this stamp set lends it'self to this doesn't it. Beautiful . xxx

susiequeue said...

How beautiful, all of it, especially the cat staring at the bird house!

Unknown said...

I love all your clocks but can sign up for email follow as wont let me mary

Jo Rice said...

Wow another great clock Karen, but this stamp set especially looks fab on the clock face. Looking forward to seeing more of your work tomorrow....hugs. X