Wednesday 24 July 2013

Contrasting Holly Trees and News!...

Hi De Hi Bloggers,
I still have a few makes from the Clarity C&C July shows to share.
For this I sponged some ink randomly over a piece of card to give a mottled effect then stamped the holly tree in black with a touch of red promarker to the berries. Cut out leaving and edge around the stamped image.
The white tree is stamped and embossed in white, green promarker and red gems, this one I cut to the embossed edge.
Once mounted I added the the candi and faux stitching around the trees and the card edging, simples!
Hope you like it!
Oh and the news!...
I am happy to announce that I will be hosting a crafty session here in Kent, near where I live in Swanley.
"Workshops in Time" and altered art projects with the clock lady
The first date I have to offer is Sunday 6th Oct 10am - 4pm
Lovely venue with great light
Refreshments available all day
Disabled access
Good parking facilities
If you would like to join us for a very informal day of crafty fun, mixed abilities then please email for further info
craftyk@hotmail.co.uk
Limited spaces for the first date


7 comments:

Naomi said...

Great card Karen, and wonderful news about the workshop.lol

Jo Rice said...

So pleased that your workshops are up and running Karen....they will be fabulous.....you are a very talented lady....oh love your card to....hugs. X

Linda Page said...

great card Karen and I am sure your workshops will be fantastic just wish I was close enough to come to one x

Mindful craft said...

Thank you very much Naomi xx

Mindful craft said...

Thank you for all your support Jo :-) xxx

Mindful craft said...

Thank you very much Linda...I'm sure we'll meet one day! :-) xx

Lynne said...

Lovely card Karen. I love the red gem berries. Good luck with your workshops. I'm sure they will be as fab as your clocks. x