Tuesday 4 February 2014

Steampunk Chocolate Baroque Style...

Morning all!
I finally got the opportunity to play with these stamps, I've had my eye on them for a good while and I particularly like the Steampunk sets.
For this make I stamped the Harlequin Butterfly from the Punky Romance set onto the base of my shaped card to create a background.
Then I sprayed a square of white card with Dylusions and stamped the Cogs from the Steampunk Butterfly set onto that along with the two keys.
I lightly spritzed white card with the dylusions and then stamped the Butterfly and Roses which were then cut out, shaped and mounted onto the cog background.
I drew a black line around the cut out images to make them really ping out, I quite liked this effect.
Layering this top square up at and angle onto black and pink card then on to the base card and it was finished.
Hope you like this, thanks for looking...xKx




No comments: