Wednesday 5 February 2014

Sweet Steampunk Owl Clock

Morning all,

Well the weather's gone down hill rapidly this week, hope you're all doing ok...
Today I wanted to share with you the first clock I've made with Chocolate Baroque stamps.
The cute Owl is from the Birds set, the keys and cog from the butterfly set and the cog used for the numeral placement is taken from the Punky Romance set.
I love all of these stamps.
I created the background using masks and DI's, the I stamped the Owl, cogs  and keys on top of the background.
I stamped the Owl again to decoupage the head and body part, the colouring was done with water colouring DI's.
The cogs are stamped and cut out and mounted on with foam pads.
I mount these clock faces onto CD's then add the mechanism and hands and complete with AA battery, stand and gift box.
Hope this gives you some inspiration...xKx



No comments: