Tuesday 1 April 2014

April Challenge for Visible Image - Tags!

I'm excited to share with you my first monthly challenge with Visible Image with the theme of Tags!
I'm a bit obsessed with tags at the moment, I did the Rose tags for Visible Image recently and I'm also in a tag swap group with friends.
The other obsession I have is monochrome which you'll see with three of the designs I've created.
I was on a time constraint for this project so I sat on Sat evening and this is what I came up with.
To be honest the stamps are incredible and once I started I couldn't stop! I was very inspired.
Today I'm posting a montage of the tags I've made and during the month I will unwrap and blog each one individually with the technique.
I hope they provide some inspiration for you and that you join us at Visible Image for this months challenge, where the randomly chosen lucky winner receives £20 to spend with Visible Image.
Please pop over to the rest if the Design Teams blogs to see their wonderful inspiration too and there's also the Facebook Page xKx






No comments: