Tuesday 1 April 2014

Spring Colours April Challenge with Lavinia Stamps

My inspiration for Lavinia Stamps this month using lovely Spring colours.
Congratulations to last months lucky winner who wins a £40 voucher to spend on the website.
We received some wonderful entries for March, thank you, it would be great if you can join us for this lovely challenge too.
I was experimenting a bit with my makes this month and I will blog each one individually throughout the month for you.
I experimented with the Tim Holtz fob watch die and a canvas, which at one stage was very much work in progress!
I'm excited though as I hope to be learning more about mixed media design from someone who's work admire. I don't very often get the chance to take these opportunities.
I'm loving monochrome at the moment which is reflected in the clock and I'm also using a lot of tags and being quite random with their designs.
Here's a montage of my makes as a taster.
Please pop over to the rest of the design team blogs to see their stunning creations too and there's the Lavinia Stamps Facebook Page xKx



No comments: