Tuesday 22 April 2014

Visible Image Thank You Set with Speckled Background

Here I'm unwrapping a couple more tags from my April DT inspiration for Visible Image.
Both these tags use the lovely and useful Thank You Set.
For the yellow, black and white tag I used Mustard Seed distress ink blended onto half the tag and masked off the area left in white for protection while I stamped the flower head in black on the yellow area.
I then carefully masked the yellow stamped area off using tracing paper and masking tape so I could see the flower heads through the paper.
This allowed me to line up the flower head and stamp in yellow to give me a full flower following on from the black stamping.
Clean the stamp thoroughly going from a light colour to black!
I then stamped the rest of the yellow flower heads and the sentiment and finished the tag with some
seam binding and bakers twine.

For the next tag I made a frame from the flowers stem from the same set, stamped in Majestic Blue Versafine.
I then stamped the Speckled Background within the frame in Spanish Moss Versafine and the sentiment again in the blue.
Outside the frame I created I alternated and stamped the flower head was stamped around in Spanish Moss with the Speckled Background in blue over the top.
Again I finished with bakers twine and this time string.
Thanks so much for looking xKx



No comments: