Thursday 27 March 2014

Thank You! from Visible Image

It's my Thursday blog with Visible Image
For today I've used three sets of stamps, Ink Splats, Thank You and Congratulations.
I wanted to create an organic looking card suitable for anyone and also using some distress ink colours that I often overlook, Brushed Corduroy, Rusty Hinge and Scattered Straw.
So I stamped the various splats in all three colours, the flower head and stem is from the Congratulations set and the Thank You sentiment from the Thank You set.
I stamped the sentiment in black Versafine to make it stand out and finished with a punched Kraft card heard and a string bow then mounted on Kraft card.
I'm very pleased with how this worked and think it would look great in many different colourways.
Thank you for stopping by today, crafty hugs xKx

No comments: