Tuesday 25 March 2014

Techniques for Visible Image Rose Stamps

Before it comes to my new post this week for Visible Image Stamps I have the rest of my Rose Stamp
tags to share with you.

ONE - So starting left I stamped the image in Black Archival and water coloured with a mix of pink Distress Inks that were left on my blending mat from a previous design.
I then used a stencil to pencil in the design over the top of my image and on the tag.
The wording and dots are added with black fine liner pen.
I saw similar ideas in a recent Craft Stamper magazine and put my own spin on it.

TWO- For the next tag I again stamped the rose in black archival and I made a mask for it using a post it note.
Once the image was masked off I blended a mix of distress inks, reds and pinks to give me the background.
I finished by spritzing with White Linen Dylusions spray.

THREE - For the third version I stamped and white embossed the roses, I then blended Spun Sugar distress ink on the background and water coloured the roses with Barn Door.

FOUR - For my final tag again I stamped the rose in black archival and used a mix of distress inks from my blending mat spritzed with water to give me the background.
I placed the tag with the stamped image onto the spritzed ink to colour the background which gives a random and interesting effect.
Using an oval stencil with various sized ovals I then penciled in the shapes over the top and finally I used Picket Fence Distress Stain randomly over the top.

That's the end of my tag "How To" I hope it provides you with some further ideas and inspiration.
Thank you for popping by today, hugs xKx

No comments: