Monday 10 March 2014

Happy Sunny Monday and Visible Image!

Morning bloggers and crafters :-)
I've quite a bit of blogging to catch up on so I'd better get a wriggle on...
I'm loving this sunshine, I'm such a summer person...
Anyway I'm so excited to share the news with you all that I'm now a member of the incredible Visible Image Design Team, how awesome is that!!!
I can't wait to get started on my DT work for them and just hope I can rise to the challenge and keep you inspired and creating with their wonderful stamps.
I'll be introducing them at my next workshop on the 23rd March ladies ready for following workshops.
So I just want to say a huge Thank You to Helen and Mark for having me on the Team and a big Hello to all my new "Teamies" it's great to be here!
Please check out their website, blog and stamps, the recent Create and Craft shows were a sell out and I can guarantee you won't be disappointed!
Have a Happy Day, crafty hugs xKx
Visible Image



No comments: