Saturday 15 March 2014

It's all about Spring

Well with the arrival of a few Spring like days I'm sharing my latest DT project for
Sweet Lilac Flowers
I thought this little MDF basket from Candy Box Crafts would be just perfect for creating an Easter basket.
I used some papers that I've had for a good while and were free in a paper craft magazine and painted the exposed wood areas with some yellow paint.
I covered the inside too.
The lace is from Sweet Lilac Flowers and I added some mini ric-rac.
Some raffia wrapped around the top of the handle mimics the basket appearance.
Once finished I padded the inside with tissue paper and added some bunches of Sweet Lilac Flowers, I'd selected the colours and made up my own bunches using florist tape to secure them.
Finally a mini doily with some mini egg treats in the other side.
I think this would make a delightful Easter gift, hope it inspires you to take part in the new challenge
at Sweet Lilac Flowers, the winner receives a gorgeous hamper of their flowers.
In this month's Papercraft Essentials magazine there's a free copy if the Sweet Lilac Flowers brochure  which is a really handy guide to see a variety of the lovely flowers they stock.
Have a great weekend, crafty hugs xKx





No comments: