Saturday 19 September 2015

Flowers from a friend and a peek at Christmas

Morning all,
Yay it's the weekend!
I'm so pleased as its been such a busy week, now some time to chill and catch up with family.
Have you anything nice planned?
Earlier in the week I caught up with my Bestie for lunch and she surprised me with beautiful flowers!


Now please forgive me for talking Christmas but it's now time to share...
I'm determined to crack the whip and get the ladies organised! Lol
In October we are making our Christmas project at the Kent workshop and I've already shared the sample pictures and info with our ladies.
We're doing an Advent Calendar and for my sample I wanted to show a more adult grown up or older child theme.
I thoroughly enjoyed preparing this and I know the ladies are excited to get started now.
So I'll leave you with pictures and wish you a good weekend.
Thanks ever so for popping in, I really appreciate your visit.
Crafty Hugs xKx











No comments: